ClearCorrect™ invisible clear aligners straighten teeth invisibly, without metal braces.
Invisible aligners are one of the leading substitutes to intrusive, and sometimes painful, metal braces. ClearCorrect™ invisible aligners is a specialized treatment plan designed to correct imperfections in the spacing and the straightness of your teeth using a series of clear, plastic aligners that gently pull your teeth together. The results are simply amazing, and you’ll be able to shape your perfect smile using braces that are almost undetectable.
Some Common Problems That Can Be Corrected with ClearCorrect™ Include:
- Overcrowding – Occurs when there is too little space for the teeth to align normally. Overcrowding can cause tooth decay and increase the likelihood of gum disease.
- Large gaps between teeth – Occurs because teeth are missing or because the jaw continues to grow abnormally.
- Crossbite – This common dental problem occurs when one or multiple upper teeth bite inside the lower teeth. As a consequence, uneven wear can lead to bone erosion and gum disease.
- Overbite – This problem occurs when the upper teeth project further than, or completely cover, the lower teeth. Eventually, jaw pain and TMJ may occur.
- Underbite – This is the inverse of the overbite; the lower teeth project further than, or completely cover, the upper teeth. Eventually, jaw pain and TMJ can occur.
Benefits of using ClearCorrect™ Invisible Aligners Include:
- Clear, custom-made, removable aligners that incrementally adjust teeth
- Superior clarity
- Smooth surface finish withstands clouding from wear
- Easily removable
- No interruption to regular eating or routine brushing and flossing
- Minimally invasive
How ClearCorrect™ Works
After your consultation with our Gilbert dentist office, and your and your dentist decide that ClearCorrect™ invisible aligners is the right treatment option for you, you’ll send your records, X-rays, and impressions to ClearCorrect. Next, partnering with your dentist through the entire process, ClearCorrect™ creates a customized treatment plan of gradual adjustments that change your teeth from where they are currently to where you want them to be. You’ll wear each set of aligners for a specific amount of time as your teeth gently adjust and align to your ideal smile. You’ll visit your dentist periodically for checkups to monitor your progress until you eventually have the straight smile you’ve always wanted.
If you have questions about ClearCorrect™ invisible aligners, or you’re ready to start your treatment, contact our Gilbert dental office today.